The October Newsletters are now out. Highlights this month include:
1. In the Health, Welfare and Deprivation of Liberty Newsletter: getting tangled up in ineligibility, survey and statistical data relating to DOLS and news of a new COPDOL10 form.
2. In the Property and Affairs Newsletter: deputies and remuneration, capacity and influence, and updates from the OPG.
3. In the Practice and Procedure Newsletter: participation of P, extending the great safety net abroad, the limits of the coercive power of the inherent jurisdiction, and an expert beyond bounds.
4. In the Capacity outside the COP Newsletter: a report from the World Guardianship Congress, a new Jersey capacity law and a report on what Singapore can teach us about the MCA 2005.
5. In the Scotland Newsletter: case notes shedding light on practice in relation to adults with incapacity, new MWC reports and new supervision practices by the OPG.
They can be found here, along with our past issues, case summaries, guidance notes and much more.