Highlights this month include:
(1) In the Health, Welfare and Deprivation of Liberty Report: Re Y update, constructing a best interests decision in practice and the JCHR inquiry into DOLS reform;
(2) In the Property and Affairs Report: Banks v Goodfellow resurgens, trust corporations and appointees under the microscope;
(3) In the Practice and Procedure Report: Baker J on Charles J and Sir James Munby, children, confinement and judicial authorisation and the problems of litigants in persons;
(4) In the Wider Context Report: the MCA Action day, immigration detention and access to court for those with impaired capacity and international developments of relevance to capacity law reform;
(5) In the Scotland Report: the Scottish Government consultation on the Adults with Incapacity Act, and a round-up of recent relevant case-law.
You can find all of these here, together with our past issues, our case summaries and more.