The May reports will be circulated shortly to those who have signed up for them, but for those who cannot wait, they can be found on the links below. Highlights include:
(1) In the Health, Welfare and Deprivation of Liberty Report: CANH withdrawal on the papers and DOLs statistics;
(2) In the Property and Affairs Report: variation of trusts and the Court of Protection, and Charles J’s last hurrah;
(3) In the Practice and Procedure Report: a new President for the Court of Protection and a regionalization update;
(4) In the Wider Context Report: the interim report of the independent MHA review, capacity and housing, covert medication and capacity in the MHT context, and a guest article on autonomy and mental capacity;
(5) In the Scotland Report: an appreciation of the Public Guardian and an update on the AWI consultation.
You can find all our past issues, our case summaries, and more on our dedicated sub-site here.